Our staff has worked with many home builders throughout Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Ventura Counties over the last 15 years, to assist in the complete set up for newly developed community associations.
Listed below are only some of the key services that are needed by the Builder:
- Experienced management for a smooth set-up and transition
- Assist in the set-up of Corporation (Association)
- Review draft governing documents prior to recording and provide input to ensure that the conditions and restrictions will match the community being built to allow for the most effective governance by future Boards
- Preparation of all community policies and procedures, rules and regulations, architectural design guidelines, etc.
- Vendor services set-up for community
- Ensure Architectural processes are followed for new homes to ensure compliance for a smooth transition from the builder to the Membership
- Ensure timelines and procedures for having the 1st annual meeting and elections are followed
- Assist in training and developing newly elected homeowner board members
- Experience with architectural processing, including tracking, hearings, and legal processes
- Help ensure that the complete set up and transition from the builder to the homeowners is as smooth and complaint free as possible
And much more…..Please contact us to set up a consultation!